Accordion – Wireless
AMT offers several options for accordion:
- Q7-ACCW – Complete 3 mic wireless setup for full size accordions. (Includes dual mic (ACCR) for right hand, single microphone setup (ACCL) for left hand, Q7 wireless system with transmitters for right and left hands, cables, and case.
The ACCW is a complete three microphone wireless setup for accordion that includes: dual microphone (ACCR) for right hand, single microphone (ACCL) setup for left hand, Quantum 7 Dual wireless system with transmitters for both right and left hands, cables, and case.The Q7 transmitter controls the right hand and a 2nd Q7 transmitter for the left. Volume of both transmitters can be controlled from the receiver or separately on the mixing board. The only dual wireless system on the market that allows for complete control of right and hands in one 1/2 space rack mountable wireless system.
ACCR is a dual self contained microphone for the right hand of the accordion. Includes two microphones balanced for the accordion which allows the lower bassoon reeds to stand out from the higher volumes that the clarinet and piccolo reeds can produce. The microphone mounts with either dual lock velcro to allow for easy transitions to other accordions, or can mount with the included mounting blocks via a screw system for more of a permanent setup. With either mounting option, the ACCR can be removed easily after each use.
The ACCL is the left hand microphone and the included mounting hardware. It is included with the ACCW and installs into the left hand side of the accordion without a need to open the bellows. The ACCL is installed by simply removing the bass strap and cover. It is placed inside near the bass machine with a cable and connector placed on the outside of the accordion where convenient.
The ACCW includes the Quantum 7 Dual wireless system plus an additional transmitter for the left hand. The wireless system is capable of dual transmission and allow for both of the Q7 transmitters to transmit the right and left hands at the same time to a single 1/2 space rack receiver. The receiver additional offers dual XLR outputs which allows even further control of the right and left hand volume at the mixing board!
- AMT Q7-ACCW – The ACCRW includes the ACCR dual microphone system that fastens to the grill of the accordion with the included 5C wireless transmitter attached to the microphone bar creating a completely wireless accordion microphone system for the right hand of mid to full size accordions.
The microphone system takes into consideration many features which will be important for the player. Easy to install, the system on the right hand side of the instrument, attaches with a slim designed clamping system that holds the microphone bar on the grill of virtually any accordion and transfers from one accordion to another quickly.
The clamps are designed with the flexibility to mount in a variety of ways to accommodate many different grill lengths and designs.
The microphones are the most natural sounding systems built by hand today. The right hand side incorporates a special design which allows for plenty of gain before feedback. Consideration is taken to help with lower volume levels produced by some bassoon reeds by adjusting the system to instantly respond to lower frequencies. Since many accordions have a high SPL level when all reeds are sounding, AMT has allowed the SPL levels to be high while allowing the full and natural range of the instrument to be reproduced.
• Easy to Install.
⁃ Right hand microphone mounts to pillow blocks for easy removal after use.
⁃ Pillow blocks mount to instrument with 3M Dual Lock velcro or optional set screws for a more permanent installation.
⁃ Move the right hand microphone (ACCR) between instruments quick and easily with included pillow block / dual lock Velcro system.
• The easy install system provides complete wireless operation with no permanent holes or damage to the accordion. Use of existing holes maybe necessary.
• Move the microphone system between accordions quickly. (Right Hand side)
• Additional mounting hardware and left hand microphones sold separately for use on multiple accordions.
See the ACCW for a complete right and left hand wireless setup.
- Wi5IIB – ACC, – Wireless System for mono setups. (Microphones not included) Use with old accordion systems from Musictech, Sano, etc etc.
- Wi5IIB – ACCS – Wireless System for stereo setups. (Microphones not included)
Wired Options: (non-wireless)
ACCX – Single microphone for smaller size accordions
ACCR – Double right hand microphone for mid size to large accordions
For the ACCX and ACCR – See the wired section of the website.